Choose from these questions and sentence completions to get young people talking with each other.
- What three things would you put in a time capsule that your descendants would dig up in 100 years?
- Which one of Superman’s powers would you choose for yourself? Explain.
- Finish this sentence: “One thing I want to do before I die is…” How can you make that “one thing” happen?
- If you could listen in on a conversation between any two people in history, who would they be? Why?
- How would your life be different if music were outlawed? Movies? Television? Christianity?
- What’s something you’d never order at a restaurant?
- What’s something you’d never do, even if someone offered you $1million to do it?
Adapted from a resource by Mike and Amy Nappa on www.youthministry.com