Teams must solve the clues around the airport and meet back at a designated spot (e.g. McDonald’s) within a preset time.
Beforehand, head to your airport (or a mall will also work well) and scout out some information for the clues. Signs, displays and shops are all great options for clues, for example:
- What are the security requirements for Liquids, Aerosols and Gels for international passengers?
- What is to the left of the Bio security Service desk?
- How many entry/exit doors are there?
- How many check-in counters are there?
- How long has Walker and Hall been in business?