This photo challenge will get your group working together and thinking creatively! Based around song titles and sayings, this is a great intergenerational activity – perfect for a church camp (but it works equally well with a youth group). Print these Instructions which contain the following information and 30 photo themes – you’ll need one copy for each group.
Your mission is to take group photos on the themes listed below (choose 10). Be as creative as you want.
- Your whole group (except for the photographer) must appear in every photo.
- You will need to take turns at being the photographer so that everyone is in some of the photos.
- Tick/circle the photos you have taken.
- We are family
- We’re a happy family
- Simply the Best
- We’re all in this together
- Slice of Heaven
- Love will keep us together
- Anchor Me
- Stand by me
- In the neighbourhood
- Don’t worry, be happy
- Tunnel of Love
- Sisters are doing it for themselves
- Brothers in Arms
- Solid Rock
- Another day in paradise
- Keep the Faith
- Where do the children play?
- That’s the way I like it
- A cut above the rest
- Reaching new heights
- Cleanliness is next to Godliness
- A good laugh is good for the soul
- A friend in need is a friend indeed
- It’s nice to be important but it’s more important to be nice
- A church that worships together stays together
- A wise person builds their house on a solid foundation
- If only…
- [Your location], the ultimate holiday destination