Are you ready to begin your own Faith Project? Then let’s get started!
First of all, you need to be in your teenage years and ready to take on a two year commitment.
Once your enrolment has been approved, you can start at any time.
To complete each Mark, you will:
- Work in partnership with your church who will provide a mentor and support you in completing your projects.
- Meet regularly with your mentor who is there to help guide you, encourage you and help you plan and find projects and opportunities to complete the Marks.
- Attend any appropriate camps and training days run by your diocese – contact your Diocesan Youth Co-ordinator/Facilitator for information.
- Complete the projects as set out in the book.
- Come up with a plan for how you can work on more than one project at any one time. Use the worksheet in your book.
- Ask your mentor or leaders to sign off projects as you complete them.
To complete The Faith Project:
- At the completion of all five Marks, your signed notebook needs to be viewed by your Diocesan Youth Co-ordinator/Facilitator.
- When all five Marks are completed and assessed to be satisfactory, you will be recommended for a Bishop’s Award.
- The recommended length of time to complete The Faith Project is two years, but this is negotiable.
Enjoy the challenge!