Questions you can use in a mentoring relationship, where the focus is on discipleship.
- What do you love about God?
- What is your faith?
- What are your core beliefs about God?
- Why Christianity?
- Why Anglican?
- Tell me about your prayer life…
- How would you describe your relationship with Jesus?
Developing an Integrated Faith
- What teaching/theology do you struggle with?
- Is your faith more like the salt or the side-salad in your life?
- What decisions have you made recently based entirely on your faith?
- What spiritual rhythms/disciplines are you practising? (Read Celebration of Discipline by Richard Foster)
- How are your thoughts/world-view being renewed?
- What triggers compassion in you?
- What hard time have you let God walk with you through?
- What unlovable person have you ‘loved” recently?
- Where have you seen ‘fruit’ (some positive outcome from your life and ministry – especially for another) most recently?
You can download a PDF version of this training resource here. Feel free to print and hand out these notes to your youth leaders.