- Atmospherics: Set up the room well before young people arrive.
- Check-Ins: Have a fun activity that gives everyone a chance to say their name and/or share something interesting. (See Community Builders)
- Run a game (model positive interactions, cooperation, encouragement)
- Have a feed.
- Have a talk on a Christian theme (see Hooks or Talks)
- Make a God-connection through prayers, singing, worship, candles etc… either now or at the end.
- Play another game
- Finish on time.
To find out more, see How to Start a Youth Group