The end of the year is a great opportunity to say thank you to your leaders for all they have done throughout the year.
Here are some ways to say a big ‘thank you’ and to help them know how much they are appreciated:
- Have them over for a BBQ or brunch
- Surprise them by telling them that you are going to the beach and then take them out for dessert!
- Gift them each a copy of Youth Ministry Well or another youth ministry book or resource
- Write them a card, personally thanking them for all the have done for your young people and how they have contributed to your team
- Shout them to a fun night out – take them bowling, play minigolf or see if you can break out of an Escape Room!
- Gift them an Advent or Christmas devotional
- Make them a homemade treat like this Pineapple Lump Fudge
How do you say thank you to your leaders? Let us know your ideas, and we’ll add them to this list!